Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Taylor Swift ‘on security lockdown ahead of London after foiled ISIS plot’

Published

on

 

Taylor Swift and her dancers have allegedly been put on a security lockdown following a foiled alleged terrorist attack in Vienna as she prepares to perform in London

Taylor Swift and her dancers have allegedly been put on a security lockdown following a foiled alleged terrorist attack in Vienna as she prepares to perform in London

Taylor Swift and her Eras Tour dancers have apparently been put on ‘presidential’ lockdown ahead of London shows
Taylor Swift and her Eras Tour show dancers have reportedly been put on lockdown by security after an alleged planned terrorist attack in Vienna, Austria.

Ahead of her London shows, which are set to kick off later this month, the 34-year-old star has reportedly been given strict “presidential level” security to safeguard the wellbeing of herself, her dancers and her touring crew. It is claimed that counter-terrorism security has been put in place ahead of her London shows, at Wembley Stadium, which kick start on August 15.

The mum of Sam McWilliams, who is one of Taylor’s dancers reportedly told a fan: “They’re all on lockdown but doing OK.” Meanwhile, a source reportedly told The Sun: “Taylor’s security and of those around her has always been paramount, but even more so now. She and her dancers were told to ‘go to ground for their own safety’ in light of the Vienna threat. That’s why nothing has been said about the cancelled shows beyond the promoter’s statement.”

Taylor Swift and her Eras Tour dancers have apparently been put on ‘presidential’ lockdown ahead of London shows
Last week, Swifties were left devastated when Taylor’s concert was cancelled in Vienna following an alleged planned attack. Three suspects had allegedly arranged to detonate explosives inside the show. Three teenagers were arrested in connection with the planned attack. In order to not make their journey to Vienna a wasted one, the Vienna Tourist Board took to social media and suggested fans could trade in their tickets for the cancelled show, and in exchange, they would receive a necklace from Swarovski.

Earlier this week, after the alleged plot was foiled, a lawyer of one of the 19-year-old suspects claimed he was a fantasist who simply wanted to be “cool.” She said: “He says the bomb wasn’t of good enough quality — it wouldn’t have worked.” But he has reportedly researched online on how to build a device, she added.

Ben Knott, who is the operations director at FGH Security told TMZ that private security firms are working with police in London outside of events while keeping an eye on any suspicious behaviour. He added that it’s the job of counter-terrorism security to “look for strange people in the crowd” and that “if someone’s scanning the area for cameras and police, that would be a sign something’s not right, and security would approach.”

On the back of recent events, fans without tickets are not allowed to gather outside the stadium – and this has been officially stated on the stadium’s website. On the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website, it says: “Anyone without a ticket should not travel to Wembley Stadium. No one is allowed to stand outside any entrance or on the Olympic Steps at the front of the stadium. Non-ticket holders will be moved on.”

CELEBRITY5 days ago

Breaking News: Kansas City Chiefs superstar Travis Kelce sent the internet into a frenzy with a stunning rebuke of billionaire Elon Musk, reportedly turning down a jaw-dropping $10 million personal offer with a pointed message:

CELEBRITY5 days ago

Breaking News: Country music superstar Carrie Underwood has demanded justice, leading to a $50 million fine and a possible permanent broadcast ban for the controversial hosts of The View.

CELEBRITY5 days ago

HOT NEWS: Meghan Markle brings daughter Lilibet to an A-list event in the U.S. for the first time, revealing the reason for using her child’s image for business promotion:…'” See more

NFL6 days ago

Breaking News: “Whoopi Goldberg SHOCKS View Fans as She COLLAPSES on Air After Struggling Through Heated JLo & Ben Affleck Debate!”

CELEBRITY6 days ago

Heartwarming Moment: George W. Bush and his wife Laura have welcomed their first grandson into the world, a baby boy who is already capturing hearts far and wide. The couple, known for their deep sense of family and the bonds they share, have expressly named him…

CELEBRITY6 days ago

Breaking News: Brittany Mahomes, wife of NFL star Patrick Mahomes, was rushed to the hospital after suffering a serious injury during 

CELEBRITY6 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Gunfire Erupts at Texas Press Conference – Elon Musk Shot,

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Pack on the Public Displays of Affection at the US Open in Miami, with Travis Saying, ‘I Can’t Get Enough of Her,’ Showing Their Romance Is Stronger Than Ever Despite Busy Schedules

CELEBRITY1 week ago

“Maye Musk Breaks Her Silence: In an unexpected twist, Maye Musk has made a heartfelt plea to those who may have felt offended by Elon’s actions or words. “Please forgive him if he’s offended you,” she said with a gentle smile. “He’s not perfect, but his intentions are pure. He wants to make the world a better place—sometimes, that’s a difficult path.”…… Continue Reading 👇

ROYAL FAMILY1 week ago

“Meghan Markle Breaks Silence and SLAMS Divorce Rumors with Prince Harry: ‘It’s All Lies!'”

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Breaking News: Jason Kelce Heartbreakingly Reveals His Mom Donna Kelce is Fighting for Her Life in the Hospital – The Family Needs Your Prayers NOW!

ROYAL FAMILY1 week ago

Congratulations! Doctors announce the “type of cancer” Kate was diagnosed with, prompting her and William to leap with joy as the entire UK cheers in celebration… See more

Copyright © 2024 Newsxus