Connect with us

NEWS

Prince Harry revealed his fear, worry and concern about his relationship with… Read more. 

Published

on

 

Speaking in a preview of the one-off special program Tabloids on Trial, which airs on Britain’s ITV network on July 25, the prince discussed his unlawful information-gathering lawsuit win against Mirror Group Newspapers (MGN) last year.

In his on-camera discussion with ITV broadcaster Rebecca Barry, Harry said one particular article caused significant distress when it was published in 2005, titled: “Harry’s girl ‘to dump him'”

The article said that the royal’s then-girlfriend Chelsy Davy was planning on bringing an end to their relationship soon after photographs were published of him attending a party wearing a Nazi uniform.

The prince has opened up about his unlawful information-gathering lawsuits against the press in a new documentary.

The prince sued MGN, whose titles include the Daily Mirror and Sunday People newspapers, in 2019 over allegations that staff members engaged in or commissioned unlawful activity to obtain information about his private life, which was subsequently published.

The prince said that, between 1996 and 2010, over 140 articles had been sourced illegally through phone hacking, blagging, wiretapping or other illegal methods.

This included the dumping story, which was published in the Daily Mirror on January 15, 2005.

NFL1 hour ago

Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded Nearly 20 Years Ago

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

“Taylor Swift’s Touching Surprise for Kylie Kelce After Her Newborn’s Arrival Left Kylie in Tears!” Netizens sings her praise

NFL7 hours ago

Breaking News: Ellen DeGeneres has made the stunning decision to leave the United States for good. “I’m not coming back here,” he boldly declared in an exclusive statement that has left fans, celebrities, and the media stunned.

CELEBRITY5 days ago

Breaking News: Kansas City Chiefs superstar Travis Kelce sent the internet into a frenzy with a stunning rebuke of billionaire Elon Musk, reportedly turning down a jaw-dropping $10 million personal offer with a pointed message:

CELEBRITY5 days ago

Breaking News: Country music superstar Carrie Underwood has demanded justice, leading to a $50 million fine and a possible permanent broadcast ban for the controversial hosts of The View.

CELEBRITY6 days ago

HOT NEWS: Meghan Markle brings daughter Lilibet to an A-list event in the U.S. for the first time, revealing the reason for using her child’s image for business promotion:…'” See more

NFL6 days ago

Breaking News: “Whoopi Goldberg SHOCKS View Fans as She COLLAPSES on Air After Struggling Through Heated JLo & Ben Affleck Debate!”

CELEBRITY6 days ago

Heartwarming Moment: George W. Bush and his wife Laura have welcomed their first grandson into the world, a baby boy who is already capturing hearts far and wide. The couple, known for their deep sense of family and the bonds they share, have expressly named him…

CELEBRITY6 days ago

Breaking News: Brittany Mahomes, wife of NFL star Patrick Mahomes, was rushed to the hospital after suffering a serious injury during 

CELEBRITY6 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Gunfire Erupts at Texas Press Conference – Elon Musk Shot,

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Pack on the Public Displays of Affection at the US Open in Miami, with Travis Saying, ‘I Can’t Get Enough of Her,’ Showing Their Romance Is Stronger Than Ever Despite Busy Schedules

CELEBRITY1 week ago

“Maye Musk Breaks Her Silence: In an unexpected twist, Maye Musk has made a heartfelt plea to those who may have felt offended by Elon’s actions or words. “Please forgive him if he’s offended you,” she said with a gentle smile. “He’s not perfect, but his intentions are pure. He wants to make the world a better place—sometimes, that’s a difficult path.”…… Continue Reading 👇

Copyright © 2024 Newsxus