Connect with us

NEWS

Breaking: Joe Biden steps down from U.S. presidential race Share this post

Published

on

United States President, Joe Biden has announced his stepping down from the November 2024 presidential race in the interest of his party and the country.

The president said his decision to step down from the presidential race “it is in the best interest of my party and the country.”

His announcement came amid continued pressure following a disastrous debate performance last month that left many in his party questioning whether he should continue to seek reelection.

He will serve out the remainder of his term.

Biden, on his X handle on Sunday announced his stepping down from the race.

He said over the past three and a half years, America had made great progress as a Nation, saying today, America has the strongest economy in the world.

“We’ve made historic investments in rebuilding our Nation, in lowering prescription drug costs for seniors, and in expanding affordable health care to a record number of Americans, We’ve provided critically needed care to a million veterans exposed to toxic substances, Passed the first gun safety law in 30 years.

“Appointed the first African American woman to the Supreme Court. And passed the most significant climate legislation in the history of the world. America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today,” he said.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL2 hours ago

Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded Nearly 20 Years Ago

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

“Taylor Swift’s Touching Surprise for Kylie Kelce After Her Newborn’s Arrival Left Kylie in Tears!” Netizens sings her praise

NFL8 hours ago

Breaking News: Ellen DeGeneres has made the stunning decision to leave the United States for good. “I’m not coming back here,” he boldly declared in an exclusive statement that has left fans, celebrities, and the media stunned.

CELEBRITY5 days ago

Breaking News: Kansas City Chiefs superstar Travis Kelce sent the internet into a frenzy with a stunning rebuke of billionaire Elon Musk, reportedly turning down a jaw-dropping $10 million personal offer with a pointed message:

CELEBRITY5 days ago

Breaking News: Country music superstar Carrie Underwood has demanded justice, leading to a $50 million fine and a possible permanent broadcast ban for the controversial hosts of The View.

CELEBRITY6 days ago

HOT NEWS: Meghan Markle brings daughter Lilibet to an A-list event in the U.S. for the first time, revealing the reason for using her child’s image for business promotion:…'” See more

NFL6 days ago

Breaking News: “Whoopi Goldberg SHOCKS View Fans as She COLLAPSES on Air After Struggling Through Heated JLo & Ben Affleck Debate!”

CELEBRITY6 days ago

Heartwarming Moment: George W. Bush and his wife Laura have welcomed their first grandson into the world, a baby boy who is already capturing hearts far and wide. The couple, known for their deep sense of family and the bonds they share, have expressly named him…

CELEBRITY6 days ago

Breaking News: Brittany Mahomes, wife of NFL star Patrick Mahomes, was rushed to the hospital after suffering a serious injury during 

CELEBRITY6 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Gunfire Erupts at Texas Press Conference – Elon Musk Shot,

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Pack on the Public Displays of Affection at the US Open in Miami, with Travis Saying, ‘I Can’t Get Enough of Her,’ Showing Their Romance Is Stronger Than Ever Despite Busy Schedules

CELEBRITY1 week ago

“Maye Musk Breaks Her Silence: In an unexpected twist, Maye Musk has made a heartfelt plea to those who may have felt offended by Elon’s actions or words. “Please forgive him if he’s offended you,” she said with a gentle smile. “He’s not perfect, but his intentions are pure. He wants to make the world a better place—sometimes, that’s a difficult path.”…… Continue Reading 👇

Copyright © 2024 Newsxus